Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To Vera or not to Vera?

I've been getting emails about a Vera Wang sample sale all week, but haven't managed to make it there yet given my hectic schedule with Catherine and Tory. Here are the deets:

VERA WANG SALE
FINAL MARK DOWN
UP TO 75% OFF


SUNDAY, DEC 13th: 11am–5pm
MONDAY, DEC 14th thru THURSDAY, DEC 17th
10am–6pm



VERA WANG SHOWROOM
225 WEST 39 ST (5 fl)
For More Info Call 212 920 1211

I went to a Vera sale last year at Clothingline (it was her "Lavender" line) and wasn't terribly impressed by the quality of the clothing. This one is being run and promoted by by Shelly and Renee out of the Vera Wang showroom, and doesn't appear to be Lavender, so it stands a chance of being better. But to be honest, I must admit I'm a bit burned out on sales for the week. Now there's a rarely-uttered phrase... "tired of shopping." I'll just have to live with the regret of perhaps missing out on a fantastic deal on a fantastic dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment